7/16″ Synthetic Winch Rope – Comes pre-installed with everything you need to replace your worn-out Synthetic Winch Rope or if you are converting your steel cable to synthetic rope. Each 7/16″ Synthetic Winch Rope comes in 100 ft. lengths for a perfect fit for your winch model. See our Winch Rope Conversion Chart to find out what length of rope is needed for your winch. Each 7/16″ Synthetic Winch Rope is made with Heavy Duty, high quality UHMWPE synthetic rope that is rated to 26,000 lbs. and comes pre-installed with a standard Tube Thimble or optional Safety Thimble II, 8 ft. of durable Polyester Sheathing and our exclusive precision made stainless steel drum attachment. All Winch Ropes are hand built at time of order. Click Here for Custom Lengths or Custom Orders
7/16″ Synthetic Winch Rope:
- Use: Winches from 10,000 lbs. to 15,000 lbs.
- Material: 12 strand UHMWPE Synthetic Rope
- Diameter: 7/16 Inch
- Lengths: 90 ft. & 100 ft. – Custom lengths available by request.
- Breaking Strength: 26,000 lbs.
- Stretch: less than 5%
- Sheathing: 8 ft. Heavy-Duty Polyester
- Color: Black, Silver & Orange – Custom Colors Available by Request
- Termination Hardware – Includes Steel Tube thimble or Optional Safety Thimble II
- Hardware – Includes stainless steel drum attachment and hardware
** Each Winch Rope comes pre-assembled and ready for easy installation.
When converting from steel cable to synthetic winch rope we recommended a Hawse Fairlead to be used. TRE Winch Ropes work with all standard Hawse Fairleads or you can purchase our Safety Thimble Hawse Fairlead that keeps the Safety Thimble out of the way from damage.
Synthetic Winch Rope Features:
- Stronger – 30% Stronger than equivalent steel cable
- Lighter – Weighs up to 85% less than steel winch cable
- Safer– Torque-free lets the rope more likely to drop to the ground if it ever breaks
Optional Safety Thimble II:
Upgrade your winch ropes standard steel tube thimble to a Safety Thimble II. The Safety Thimble II, replaces hooks most commonly found on winch ropes. The Safety Thimble reduces the number of connection points (Breaking Points) used while winching. The design of the Safety Thimble does not allow it to go through the fairlead opening, where most accidents happen during winching. The Safety Thimble also allows you to make a stronger and more secure connection than standard hooks. This option comes pre-assembled on your winch rope for a fast and easy installation.