Recovery Gear Kits
ATV/UTV Recovery Gear Kit – For vehicles up to 4,000 lbs.Sale! Select options
Standard Recovery Gear Kit – For vehicles up to 6,000 lbs.Sale! Select options
Truck Recovery Gear Kit – For vehicles up to 10,000 lbs.Sale! Select options
Mega Recovery Gear Kit – For vehicles up to 30,000 lbs.Sale! Select options
Extreme Recovery Gear Kit – For vehicles up to 80,000 lbs.Sale! Select options
Need to get the job done right the first time? Then look no further for the perfect Recovery Gear Kit when recovering yourself or your friends. Tactical Recovery Equipment offers Recovery Gear Kits for ATV/UTV, Off-Road Vehicles, Trucks, Semi Trucks and Heavy Equipment. Each Recovery Gear Kit has top of the line recovery gear that includes, Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope, Soft Shackles, Tow Rope, TRE Gloves all in a heavy duty black TRE bag. All TRE Recovery Gear Kits represents exceptional value, strength, and safe recovery gear.
Recovery Gear Kits Include:
- Kinetic Recovery Rope
- Heavy- Duty Versatile Tow Rope that can also be used as Tree Strap or Winch Extension
- Soft Shackles
Soft Shackle Features:
- Multiple Colors to Choose from: Red, Blue, Black, Silver, Orange, Yellow, Lime Green
- Light-weight – They are so light they even float
- Strong – Made with heavy-duty UHMWPE Synthetic Rope fibers with a 16,000 lb. – 89,000 lb. breaking strength. Stronger than steel cable in the same size.
- Many of our soft shackles include an easy to pull string that make it easy to loosen the soft shackle after use.
- Easy to store – place them under your seat, in your pocket or wrapped around your roll cage another roll bar handle
Kinetic Recovery Rope Features:
- Urethane Polymer Coating to protect against abrasion, water and UV
- Heavy Duty eye loops on each end to make connections easy
- Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30%
- Absorbs bounce upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps
- Breaking Strength between 8,500 lbs – 125,000 lbs.
- Made from UHMWPE synthetic winch rope
- Fully sheathed in durable nylon webbing
- Closed Eye loop on each end for easy connections.
- Breaking strengths from 23,000 lbs. to 110,000 lbs.