Safety Thimble FairleadSale!
Aluminum Hawse Fairlead – Standard$49.95 Select options
A Winch Fairlead for synthetic rope is called a Hawse Fairlead. It guides your synthetic winch rope out the front of your winch. Made from 6061-T6 light-weight, heavy duty aircraft grade aluminum. Our Winch Fairlead is precision cut to the exact radii needed when using synthetic winch ropes. TRE offers Standard Hawse Fairleads and a Safety Thimble Fairlead. The Safety Thimble Fairlead allows users who have a Safety Thimble II installed on their winch rope to keep the Thimble in an upright position to help avoid damage when rock crawling or climbing sharp ledges. All of our winch fairleads come anodized with a MIL-Spec Type III hard coat anodize to reduce fading.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- MIL-SPEC Type III Hard Coat anodized to reduce fading
- Industry Standard 10″ bolt pattern for winches 8,000 to 20,000 lbs.
- Winch Fairlead opening is designed to cause the least abrasion to synthetic winch rope while under load
- Scribe line on the back of each fairlead to ensure you have the correct 1.75″ opening diameter for synthetic rope.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Comes with all hardware needed for installation
Safety Thimble Hawse Fairleads
The Safety Fairlead allows the winch Safety Thimble to be placed in an upright position on the winch fairlead. By having the Safety Thimble in an upright position, this keeps the Safety Thimble from being the front-most part of your Jeep or off-road vehicle. This is especially good for rock crawlers. Now you do not have to worry about hitting your Safety Thimble on a rock or ledge that you are about to climb.