1/2″ Synthetic Winch Rope – with a Minimum Breaking Strength of 34,000 lbs. is perfect for Industrial and Commercial Use such as Construction, Mining, Towing, Farming and Utility Industries. Each 1/2″ Winch Rope comes in 50 & 100 ft. lengths, Custom lengths are available for a perfect fit for your winch model. Comes pre-installed with everything you need to replace your worn-out Synthetic Winch Rope or if you are converting your steel cable to synthetic rope. See our Winch Rope Conversion Chart to find out what diameter and length of rope is recommended for your winch. Each 1/2″ Synthetic Winch Line is made with Heavy Duty, high quality UHMWPE 12 strand Synthetic Rope that is rated to 34,000 lbs. and comes pre-installed with a standard Steel Tube Thimble and 8 ft. of durable Polyester Sheathing.
1/2″ Industrial Synthetic Winch Rope:
- Use: Winches 15,000 lbs. and up. Construction, Mining and Farming Industries
- Material: 12 strand UHMWPE Synthetic Rope
- Diameter: 1/2 Inch
- Lengths: 50 ft. & 100 ft. – Custom lengths available.
- Breaking Strength: 34,000 lbs.
- Stretch: less than 5%
- Sheathing: 8 ft. Heavy-Duty Polyester
- Color: Orange & Black – Custom Colors available upon request
- Termination Hardware – Includes Steel Tube thimble.
** Does NOT come with drum attachment hardware
** Each Winch Rope comes pre-assembled and ready for easy installation.
When converting from steel cable to synthetic winch rope we recommended a Hawse Fairlead to be used. TRE Winch Ropes work with all standard Hawse Fairleads.
Synthetic Winch Rope Features:
- Stronger – 30% Stronger than equivalent steel cable
- Lighter – Weighs up to 85% less than steel winch cable
- Safer– Torque-free lets the rope more likely to drop to the ground if it ever breaks