Truck KineticRecovery Rope, also known as Kinetic Recovery Ropes or Kinetic Energy Ropes can pull your Heavy-Duty Truck, Large SUV, or Utility Vehicle out of just about any situation including mud, sand or snow. The Truck Recovery Rope is not only Safer, Lighter and Stronger than chains or tow straps, but provide superior performance, strength and durability. It’s ability to elongate or Stretch up tp 30% under load allows it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover your Super-Duty Truck, Utility Truck, Large Van or SUV weighing up to 10,000 lbs.
What Our Truck Recovery Ropes are made of:
Each Truck Recovery Rope is 1″ in diameter, has a Breaking Strength of 32,000 lbs. and is available in 20 ft. and 30 ft. lengths (Custom lengths available upon request). We use a Double Braided Heavy -Duty Nylon rope that features a urethane polymer coating making them resistant to UV, water and abrasion. Truck Recovery Ropes are commercially braided and spliced with Heavy-Duty Closed Eye Loops on each end allowing multiple ways to make connections such as D-Rings or Soft Shackles, no matter what type of Heavy-Duty Truck, Small Tractor or Commercial Utility Truck you are trying to recover.
Recovery Rope Benefits:
- Safer – Absorbs jounce upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps
- Lighter – 9.5 lbs. – Weighs much less than equivalent chains
- Easier – Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30% allowing it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover (like a Rubber Band)
Truck Recovery Ropes Feature:
- Use: Pulling or yanking Heavy Duty Trucks, Large SUV, Small Tractors, Commercial Utility Vehicles or any vehicle up to 10,000 lbs.
- Material: Heavy-Duty Double Braided Nylon
- Diameter: 1 Inch
- Lengths: 20 ft. & 30 ft. – Custom lengths available by request.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 32,000 lbs.
- Stretch: up to 30%
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Termination Ends: Closed Eye Loops with Urethane coating.
- Color: Orange with black closed eye loops
*Note: 1″ Kinetic ropes have a breaking strength of 32,000 lbs. For commercial use we recommend a safe working load limit of 3:1. or 10,000 lbs. Kinetic ropes are rated for pulling and should not be used for any type of lifting.
When you need a Kinetic Recovery Rope that you can count on, Tactical Recovery Equipment provides you with only quality products!