What Powersport Recovery Ropes do:
PowerSport Recovery Ropes also known as Kinetic Recovery Ropes can pull your ATV, UTV or snowmobile out of just about any situation including mud, sand, silt, or snow. The PowerSport Recovery Ropes are not only Safer, Lighter and Stronger than chains or tow straps, but provide superior performance, strength and durability. It’s ability to elongate or stretch up tp 30% under load allows it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover your ATV, UTV or snowmobile.
What PowerSport Recovery Ropes are made of:
Each PowerSport Recovery Rope is 1/2″ in diameter, has a Breaking Strength of 8,000 lbs. and is available in 20 ft. and 30 ft. lengths. We use a Double Braided Heavy -Duty Nylon rope that features a urethane polymer coating making them resistant to UV, water and abrasion. PowerSport Recovery Ropes – are commercially braided and spliced with Heavy-Duty closed eye loops on each end allowing multiple ways to make connections such as D-Rings or Soft Shackles, no matter what type of vehicle you are trying to recover. Kinetic Recovery Ropes are perfect for ATV, UTV (SxS) , snowmobiles or any vehicles that way up to 4,000 lbs.
Recovery Rope Benefits:
- Safer – Absorbs jounce upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps
- Lighter – Weighs 80% less than equivalent chains
- Easier – Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30% allowing it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover (like a Rubber Band)
PowerSport Recovery Ropes Feature:
- Use: Pulling or yanking ATV’s, UTV’s, Snowmobiles or any vehicle up to 4000 lbs. out of mud, sand or snow.
- Material: Heavy-Duty Double Braided Nylon
- Diameter: 1/2 Inch
- Lengths: 20 ft. & 30 ft. – Custom lengths available by request.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 8,000 lbs.
- Stretch: up to 30%
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Termination Ends: Closed Eye Loops with Urethane coating (resists UV, water and abrasion)
- Color: Orange with black closed eye loops
*Note: 1/2″ PowerSport Recovery Ropes have a Breaking Strength of 8,000 lbs. For commercial use we recommend a safe working load limit of 2:1. or 4,000 lbs. Kinetic ropes are rated for pulling and should not be used for any type of lifting.
When you need a Kinetic Recovery Rope that you can count on, Tactical Recovery Equipment provides you with only quality products!