Standard Kinetic Recovery Rope also known as Kinetic Recovery Ropes or Kinetic Energy Ropes can pull your Jeep, car or SUV out of just about any situation including deep mud, sand or snow. The Standard Recovery Ropes are not only Safer, Lighter and Stronger than chains or tow straps, but provide superior performance, strength and durability. It’s ability to elongate or Stretch up tp 30% under load allows it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover your Jeep, Car or vehicle weighing up to 6,000 lbs.
What Our Standard Recovery Ropes are made of:
Each Standard Kinetic Recovery Rope is 3/4″ in diameter, has a Breaking Strength of 18,000 lbs. and is available in 20 ft. and 30 ft. lengths. We use a Double Braided Heavy -Duty Nylon rope that features a urethane polymer coating making them resistant to UV, water and abrasion. Standard Recovery Ropes – are commercially braided and spliced with Heavy-Duty closed eye loops on each end allowing multiple ways to make connections such as D-Rings or Soft Shackles, no matter what type of Jeep or vehicle you are trying to recover.
Recovery Rope Benefits:
- Safer – Absorbs jounce upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps
- Lighter – Weighs 80% less than equivalent chains
- Easier – Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30% allowing it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover (like a Rubber Band)
Standard Kinetic Recovery Rope Features:
- Use: Pulling or yanking Jeep, small Pick up Trucks, SUV or any vehicle up to 6000 lbs. out of mud, sand or snow.
- Material: Heavy-Duty Double Braided Nylon
- Diameter: 3/4 Inch
- Lengths: 20 ft. & 30 ft. – Custom lengths available.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 18,000 lbs.
- Stretch: up to 30%
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Termination Ends: Closed Eye Loops with Urethane coating.
- Color: Orange with black closed eye loops
*Note: 3/4″ Kinetic rope had a breaking strength of 18,000 lbs. We recommend a safe working load limit of 3:1. or 6,000 lbs. Kinetic ropes are rated for pulling and should not be used for any type of lifting.
How to Choose the Correct Size Kinetic Recovery Rope – Tactical Recovery Equipment