TruckPlus Recovery Rope, also known as Kinetic Recovery Ropes or Kinetic Energy Recovery Ropes can pull your Delivery Truck, Box Truck, Class C RV or Medium Size Tractor out of just about any situation including deep mud, sand or snow. The TruckPlus Recovery Rope is not only Safer, Lighter and Stronger than chains or tow straps, but provide superior performance, strength and durability. It’s ability to elongate or Stretch up tp 30% under load allows it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover your Delivery Truck, Box Truck, Large Step side Van or Farm and Construction Equipment weighing up to 15,000 lbs.
TruckPlus Recovery Rope Construction:
Each TruckPlus Recovery Rope is 1.25″ in diameter, has a Breaking Strength of 46,000 lbs. and is available in 20 ft. and 30 ft. lengths (Custom lengths available upon request). We use a Double Braided Heavy -Duty Nylon that features a urethane polymer coating making them resistant to UV, water and abrasion. TTruckPlus Recovery Ropes are commercially braided and spliced with Heavy-Duty Closed Eye Loops on each end allowing multiple ways to make connections such as D-Rings or Soft Shackles, no matter what type of Heavy-Duty Truck, Commercial Box Truck, Medium Size Tractor or Construction Equipment you are trying to recover.
Recovery Rope Benefits:
- Safer – Absorbs jounce upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps.
- Lighter – 13.5 lbs. – Weighs much less than equivalent chains.
- Easier – Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30% allowing it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover (like a Rubber Band)
TruckPlus Recovery Rope Features:
- Use: Pulling or yanking Delivery Trucks, Box Trucks, Medium Tractors, Construction or Farm Equipment or any vehicle up to 15,000 lbs.
- Material: Heavy-Duty Double Braided Nylon
- Diameter: 1.25 Inch
- Lengths: 20 ft. & 30 ft. – Custom lengths available by request.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 46,000 lbs.
- Stretch: up to 30%
- Weight: 13.5 lbs.
- Termination Ends: Closed Eye Loops with Urethane coating.
- Color: Orange with black closed eye loops
*Note: 1.25″ Kinetic ropes have a breaking strength of 46,000 lbs. For commercial use we recommend a safe working load limit of 3:1. or 15,000 lbs. Kinetic ropes are rated for pulling and should not be used for any type of lifting.
When you need a Kinetic Recovery Rope that you can count on, Tactical Recovery Equipment provides you with only quality products!