TRE’s Rock/Tree Strap made by Tactical Recovery Equipment can be used in a variety of ways for off-road recovery. Our Rock/Tree Strap is made with 12 strand SK-75 Dyneema synthetic rope, that is fully sheathed in a durable orange nylon. The orange nylon sheath allows the use of this strap to be rubbed on rough surfaces such as rocks or trees. Each Rock/Tree Strap has a breaking strength of 23,500 pounds. Each Rock/Tree strap has a closed eye loop on each end of the rope. Each eye loop is used for a connection point while using soft shackles or D-Rings. TRE’s Rock/Tree Strap comes in the lengths of 10 ft and 20ft. Now don’t let the name “Rock/Tree” strap fool you, TRE Rock/Tree strap can also be used for straight line pulls, and as a winch extension.
*Note: Straight Line pulls are when you are using the Rock/Tree Strap similar to a tow strap to pull a vehicle. Our Rock/Tree Straps are not meant to be used in a recovery situation where “snatching” or yanking is needed, instead a kinetic recovery rope would be needed for that situation.
TRE’s Rock/Tree Strap Features:
- 10 ft or 20 ft lengths
- SK75 12 strand Dyneema synthetic rope
- Fully sheathed in durable orange nylon webbing
- Fully sheathed closed eye loops on each end.
- 23,500lb. breaking strength
TRE’s Rock/Tree Strap has Multiple Uses:
- Durable sheathing allows this strap to be wrapped around rough anchor points such as Trees and rocks.
- Can be used for “straight line” pull recoveries
- Can be used as a winch extension to give your winch rope up 20 ft more length.
The TRE Rock/Tree Strap is a versatile product allowing many different options for making recoveries. See more information about our Rock/Tree Straps Here.