1/4″ Synthetic Winch Rope –commonly found on ATV & UTV winches and winches up to 5,000 lbs., comes pre-installed with everything you need to replace your worn-out Synthetic Winch Rope or if you are converting your steel cable to synthetic rope. Each 1/4″ Synthetic Winch Rope comes in common pre-cut lengths for a perfect fit for your winch model.
See our Winch Rope Conversion Chart to find out what length of rope is needed for your winch.
Each 1/4″ Synthetic Winch Line is made with Heavy Duty, high quality UHMWPE synthetic rope that is rated to 9,000 lbs. and comes pre-installed with a standard Tube Thimble or optional Safety Thimble I, and 3 ft. of durable Polyester Sheathing.
1/4″ Synthetic Winch Rope:
- Use: Winches from 2,000 lbs. To 4,500 lbs. Commonly on ATV & UTV winches
- Material: 12 strand UHMWPE Synthetic Rope
- Diameter: 1/4 Inch
- Lengths: 50 ft. – Custom lengths available by request.
- Breaking Strength: 9,000 lbs.
- Sheathing: 3 ft. Heavy-Duty Polyester
- Color: Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Orange, Lime Green, Military Green, Yellow, Pink, & Purple
- Termination Hardware – Includes Steel Tube Thimble or optional Safety Thimble I
** Each Winch Rope comes pre-assembled and ready for easy installation.
When converting ATV & UTV from steel cable to synthetic winch rope we recommended a Hawse Fairlead to be used. TRE Winch Ropes work with all standard Hawse Fairleads.
Synthetic Winch Rope Features:
- Stronger – 30% Stronger than equivalent steel cable
- Lighter – Weighs up to 85% less than steel winch cable
- Safer– Torque-free lets the rope more likely to drop to the ground if it ever breaks
Optional Safety Thimble I:
Upgrade your winch ropes standard steel tube thimble to a Safety Thimble I. The Safety Thimble I, replaces hooks most found commonly on ATV & UTV winch ropes. The Safety Thimble reduces the number of connection points (Breaking Points) used while winching. The design of the Safety Thimble does not allow it to go through the fairlead opening, where most accidents happen during winching. The Safety Thimble also allows you to make a stronger and more secure connection than standard hooks. This option comes pre-assembled on your winch rope for a fast and easy installation.