1/2″ Synthetic Winch Rope – Comes pre-installed with everything you need to replace your worn-out Synthetic Winch Rope or if you are converting your steel cable to synthetic rope. Each 1/2″ Synthetic Winch Rope comes in common lengths or can be ordered in custom lengths for a perfect fit for your winch model. See our Winch Rope Conversion Chart to find out what length of rope is needed for your winch. Each 1/2″ Synthetic Winch Line is made with Heavy Duty, high quality UHMWPE synthetic rope that is rated to 34,000 lbs. and comes pre-installed with a standard Tube Thimble, 8 ft. of durable Polyester Sheathing .
1/2″ Synthetic Winch Rope:
- Use: Winches 15,000 lbs. and up
- Material: 12 strand UHMWPE Synthetic Rope
- Diameter: 1/2 Inch
- Lengths: 50 ft., 90 ft. & 100 ft. – Custom lengths available
- Breaking Strength: 34,000 lbs.
- Sheathing: 8 ft. Heavy-Duty Polyester
- Colors: Orange & Black – Other Colors available upon request.
- Working End Termination Hardware – Choice of Steel Tube Thimble or Soft Eye Loop.
- Drum Attachment: None (Most winches that use this size rope do not use drum attachments).
** Each Winch Rope comes pre-assembled and ready for easy installation.
***Does NOT include a drum attachment
When converting from steel cable to synthetic winch rope we recommended a Hawse Fairlead to be used. TRE Winch Ropes work with all standard Hawse Fairleads.
Synthetic Winch Rope Features:
- Stronger – 30% Stronger than equivalent steel cable
- Lighter – Weighs up to 85% less than steel winch cable
- Safer– Torque-free lets the rope more likely to drop to the ground if it ever breaks