ATV/UTV Small Vehicle Tow Rope offers a wide range of use for recovery. Whether you are stuck in the mud in your ATV, in deep snow with your snowmobile or just need to tow your small vehicle home, these tow ropes are the perfect solution. Our Tow Ropes are Stronger, Lighter and Safer than traditional tow chains and tow straps. Each ATV/UTV Small Vehicle Tow Rope is made with High Strength, Low Stretch UHMWPE 12 strand synthetic rope that is stronger than chains and wire cable in the same size. These ATV/UTV Small Vehicle Tow Ropes are easy to store and weigh less than 2 lbs, which is considerably less than tow chains of the same strength. Synthetic Rope is much safer than chains due to their construction and weight, as they do not release the same amount of kinetic energy when they break, reducing injury to the operator and damage damage to the vehicle as they do not retain the kinetic energy like chains. Each ATV/UTV Small Vehicle Tow Rope that is fully sheathed in a Heavy-Duty Nylon webbing to protect against abrasion. Each Tow Rope has closed eye loops on each end that can be used to connect to anything using soft shackles or D-rings. The nylon sheathing used on our tow ropes allow you to use this product as an anchor point on rough surfaces in the same way that tree straps and rock straps are used. The Tow Rope can also be used as a winch extension.
ATV/UTV Small Vehicle Tow Rope Features:
- Use: Pulling, Towing or as a winch extension for ATV’s, UTV’s, snowmobiles or any vehicle up to 5000 lbs.
- Material: High Strength, Low Stretch UHMWPE 12 strand Synthetic Rope
- Diameter: 5/16 Inch
- Lengths: 20 & 30 ft. – Custom lengths available by request.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 15,000 lbs.
- Stretch: less than 5%
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Sheathing: Fully sheathed in Orange Heavy-Duty Nylon (including the eyes)
- Color: Orange
Small Vehicle Tow Rope Uses:
- Towing – Can be used for towing the same as traditional chains and tow straps
- Tree Strap/Rock Strap – Can be wrapped around rough surfaces such as rocks and trees used as a winch point
- Winch Extension – Can be used as a winch extension to extend the reach of your winchline.
*Note: Straight Line pulls are when you are using the Tow Strap to pull a vehicle using constant even tension. Our ATV/UTV & Small Vehicle Tow Ropes are not meant to be used in a recovery situation where uneven tension such as yanking or jerking is needed, instead a Kinetic Recovery Rope would be needed for that situation.