Extreme Recovery Rope – 2″ Kinetic Recovery Rope or Snatch Rope, with an amazing 125,000 lbs. of breaking strength.The Tactical Recovery Equipment Extreme Recovery Rope is not only safer than chains or tow straps but provide superior performance, strength and durability. It’s ability to elongate up to 30% under load allows it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover your vehicle.
Extreme Recovery Rope uses a 2″ double braided heavy-duty Nylon and feature a urethane polymer coating making them resistant to UV, water and abrasion. Tactical Recovery Equipment Extreme Recovery Rope is commercially braided and spliced with heavy duty loops on each end allowing multiple ways to make connections, such as Soft Shackles, no matter what type of vehicle you are trying to recover. Our Extreme Recovery Rope is recommended for vehicles such as heavy equipment, Tractors, large commercial trucks, Semi Trucks and Dump Trucks.
Extreme Recovery Rope comes with an optional heavy duty canvas storage bag.
Extreme Recovery Rope – 2″ Kinetic Recovery Rope Features:
- Recommended use for Large Trucks, Semi Trucks and Heavy Equipment.
- 2″ diameter with a breaking strength of 125,000 lbs.
- 20 & 30 ft. lengths
- Urethane Polymer Coated to protect against abrasion, water and UV
- Heavy Duty eye loops on each end to make connections easy
- Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30%
- Absorbs jounce upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps
*Note: 2″ Kinetic Recovery rope has a breaking strength of 125,000 lbs. For commercial use we recommend a safe working load limit of 2:1. Kinetic ropes are rated for pulling and should not be used for any type of lifting.
Tactical Recovery Equipments Orange Kinetic Recovery Ropes are braided with Orange Nylon making it safer and easier to see.
When you need a Kinetic Recovery Rope that you can count on, Tactical Recovery Equipment provides you with only quality products!