Mega Recovery Rope, also known as Kinetic Recovery Ropes, Kinetic Energy Recovery Ropes or Snatch Ropes are designed for Heavy-Duty Industrial and Commercial vehicles and equipment such as small Dump Trucks, Small Fire Trucks , Farm Tractors, Large 5th Wheel Motorhomes or Medium Size Tractors out of just about any situation including deep mud, sand or snow. The Mega Recovery Rope is not only Safer, Lighter and Stronger than chains or tow straps, but provide superior performance, strength and durability for Industrial and Commercial applications. It’s ability to elongate or Stretch up tp 30% under load allows it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover your Beverage Delivery Truck, Large Box Truck, Large Farm and Construction Equipment weighing up to 30,000 lbs.
Mega Recovery Rope Construction:
Each Mega Recovery Rope is 1.50″ in diameter, has a minimum Breaking Strength of 65,000 lbs. and is available in 20 ft. and 30 ft. lengths (Custom lengths available upon request). We use a Double Braided Heavy -Duty Nylon that features a urethane polymer coating to help make them resistant to UV, water and abrasion. Mega Recovery Ropes are commercially braided and spliced with Heavy-Duty Closed Eye Loops on each end allowing multiple ways to make connections such as D-Rings or Soft Shackles, no matter what type of Heavy-Duty Industrial and Commercial Box Truck, Tractor or Heavy Construction Equipment you are trying to recover.
Recovery Rope Benefits:
- Safer – Absorbs jounce upon take off unlike cables, chains, or standard tow straps.
- Lighter – 14 lbs. – Weighs much less than equivalent chains.
- Easier – Ultimate transfer of the pulling vehicle’s kinetic energy by elongating up to 30% allowing it to use it’s own kinetic energy to help reduce the amount of energy needed to recover (like a Rubber Band)
Mega Recovery Rope Features:
- Use: Pulling or yanking industrial or Commercial Box Trucks, Small Busses, Tractors, Construction or Farm Equipment or any vehicle up to 30,000 lbs.
- Material: Heavy-Duty Double Braided Nylon
- Diameter: 1.50 Inch
- Lengths: 20 ft. & 30 ft. – Custom lengths available by request.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 65,000 lbs.
- Stretch: up to 30%
- Weight: 14.0 lbs.
- Termination Ends: Closed Eye Loops with Urethane coating.
- Color: Orange with black closed eye loops
*Note: 1.50″ Industrial Kinetic ropes have a breaking strength of 65,000 lbs. For Industrial and commercial us, we recommend a safe working load limit of 2:1 or 30,000 lbs. Kinetic ropes are rated for pulling and should not be used for any type of lifting.
When you need a Kinetic Recovery Rope that you can count on, Tactical Recovery Equipment provides you with only quality products!