3/8 Synthetic Winch Rope:
- Use: Winches from 6,000 lbs. To 12,000 lbs.
- Material: 12 strand UHMWPE Synthetic Rope coated with a UV protectant.
- Diameter: ⅜ Inch
- Lengths: 50 ft., 85 ft., 100 ft., & 125 ft. – Custom lengths available (Custom Order Form)
- Breaking Strength: 20,000 lbs.
- Sheathing: 8 ft. Heavy-Duty Polyester
- Colors (UV Protectant): Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Orange, Lime Green, Military Green, Yellow, Pink, & Purple
- Working End Termination Hardware – Choice of Steel Tube Thimble, Soft Eye Loop or Optional Safety Thimble II
- Drum Attachment Hardware: Choose “screw-in” type drum attachment, Loop End (Zeon winches) or blank end (Warn 8274 & others)
Our 3/8 Synthetic Winch Ropes come with the following :
- Choose standard winch rope lengths or custom lengths
- Choose color: Many colors to choose
- Working End: Choice of Standard Heavy-Duty Tube Thimble, Soft Eye Loop or optional Safety Thimble II.
- Drum Attachment: Choice of standard “screw-in” type, Loop end (for Zeon winches) or no drum attachment (Warn 8274)
** Each Winch Rope is hand built at time of order and can be built to your exact specifications. Winch ropes are shipped within 24 hrs.
Our winch lines are hand built at time of order and come pre-assembled with everything you need to replace your worn-out Synthetic Winch Rope or if you are converting your steel cable to synthetic rope. Each 3/8 Synthetic Winch Rope can be ordered in common lengths or custom ordered for a perfect fit for your winch model.
See our Winch Rope Conversion Chart to find out what length of rope is needed for your winch.
Each 3/8 Synthetic Winch Rope is made with Heavy Duty, high quality UHMWPE synthetic rope that is rated to 20,000 lbs. and comes pre-assembled with a standard Tube Thimble, Soft Eye Loop or optional Safety Thimble II, 8 ft. of durable Polyester Sheathing and your choice of drum attachment depending on your winch model.
** Each Winch Rope comes pre-assembled and ready for easy installation.
When converting from steel cable to synthetic winch rope we recommended a Hawse Fairlead to be used. TRE Winch Ropes work with all standard Hawse Fairleads.
Why Use Synthetic Winch Rope
- Stronger – 30% Stronger than equivalent size steel cable
- Lighter – Weighs up to 85% less than steel winch cable
- Safer– Torque-free lets the rope more likely to drop to the ground if it ever breaks