3/4″ Soft Shackles are the Easiest, Safest and Lightest way to vehicle connections during a recovery and can be used in place of D-Rings or bow shackles in most situations. Soft shackles can be used for winching or towing situations giving you a much wider range of choices of where to connect to a vehicle for recovery. Soft Shackles can be wrapped around axles, bumpers, Wheels, roll cages or just about any other non sharp secure area of a vehicle, leaving endless possibilities to make recovery connection points. Our Soft Shackles are made from High Strength, Low Stretch UHMWPE synthetic rope with a minimum breaking strength of 30,000 lbs., which means they can easily handle all cars, trucks or vehicles weighing up to 10,000 lbs. The 3/4 Inch Soft Shackle is perfect for use with Jeeps, Trucks and SUV’s. Our 3/4″ Soft shackles have a unique design that allows for a fast and easy way to disconnect using our Quick Release Pull String. Soft Shackles are available in many colors. These Soft Shackles have a rope diameter of 3/4 inch that allows for use in areas where a similar size D-ring would be used. These soft shackles weight less than 5 oz. with an inside diameter of about 10 Inches.
TRE Soft Shackles are designed with a Quick Release Pull String. After a recovery or pull, the soft-eye under the knot can become very tight and hard to remove. Simply pull on the string to help release the eye tension to remove from the knot.
3/4″ Soft Shackle Features:
- Material: High Strength, Low Stretch 12 strand UHMWPE Synthetic Rope
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 30,000 lbs.
- Inside Diameter: 10 Inches
- Recommended WLL: 10,000 lbs.
- Rope Diameter (not including knot): 3/4 Inches
- Weight: 5oz.
- Knot: High Strength Diamond Knot
- Colors: Orange Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Yellow, Lime Green, Military Green, Teal, Purple and Pink
Need a larger inside diameter, check out our Large 3/4″ Soft Shackle
Soft Shackle Advantages:
- Easier: Allows more options for attaching to a vehicle and recovery equipment such as Tow Ropes or Tow Straps, Kinetic Ropes, Winch Thimbles and Hooks.
- Safer: No metal parts to potentially harm or damage a person or vehicle
- Lighter: Weighs only 5 oz.
** 3/4″ diameter refers to the ropes largest diameter excluding the knot.